Wednesday, February 18, 2009

a boxy pouch and birthday card

Well, daughter E liked her zipper pouch. Now I want to try this adorable little boxy pouch from three bears. How cute is that? The tutorial makes it look pretty easy. I have got to try this one. Although I'm sure it won't look as great as the one in this picture, I'm willing to give it a try.

Today's mail brought a really amazing handmade belated birthday card to my hubby from Stephanie, Jeff and Teagen. It's really beautiful! Steph's one crafty stamping artist. I can't wait to find out what she put inside those adorable Valentine's Day packages for Teagen's friends.

Now we're preparing to celebrate son N's 17th birthday next week. Wow! No definite plans yet except for the customary chocolate cake and Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla ice cream. Looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment