Thursday, April 09, 2009

thursday pics

Noah and I took a trip to REI this morning to buy some hiking boots for his trip to Philmont this summer. It's time to start training! Then while waiting at a red light, I noticed I could see myself in the hub cap of the tractor/trailer truck next to me.
Update: Noah noticed if you click on the image to see it enlarged, you can see my car reflected in each lug nut too.

When we got home there were some beautiful yellow roses greeting us from our neighbor's yard.
I found these pics on my camera today. Emily dances with Chara Christian Dance Company, and a couple of weeks ago two of the dancers secretly tagged everyone else's car during rehearsal. They all got a kick out of it and I think her car looks really cute. BTW, "chara" means "joy" in Greek.

No comments:

Post a Comment