Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Fashion Mate

In my last post, I mentioned the sewing cabinet I got at a garage sale across the street last year. Here's the original instruction manual that came with it. It just looks so cool! And it reminds me of the days when I learned to sew, taught by my big sister Deborah. She was in high school (she learned in Home Ec class) and I was in junior high. I remember the white dress with red trim that I made then. I'll never forget that dress. I loved it. Thanks, Deb, for teaching me to sew. I love you, SIS!

I've almost finished the Native American costume for my son. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'll be so glad when I finish and can move on to other things. The list of things I want to make is sooo long. It's hard to decide where to start, but I think I've decided on my next project. It's a secret for now. I'll let you in on it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment